RE: [TECH] Rims and Tires

I just talked to Potterman about this. I think he said that he is running
13" Revolutions with 20mm spacers on his mk1 autocross car, which has 10.1"
front brakes. Unfortunately, this doesn't help your situation much, since
I'd guess that the Revolutions have a larger interior diameter than stock
rims...

Neal