Re: [TECH] Rims and Tires

On Thu, Oct 11, 2001 at 11:56:58AM -0700, Craig Williams wrote:
> If you have 10.1 inch calipers and rotors, the smallest rim you can use is
> 14 inch.
>
> Sorry you had to learn the hard way.

I recall there was one specific brand/model of 13" rims that did fit the
10.1" brake setup.  Don't recall the name, though.

Dan

--
Hier liegt ein Mann ganz obnegleich;     Here lies a man with sundry flaws
Im Leibe dick, an Suden reich.           And numerous Sins upon his head;

		-- Composer Peter Schickele's epitaph