From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Josh Hignight
Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2001 12:13 PM
To: 'scirocco'
Subject: R/C Scirocco Bodies...

Hey guys, just keeping you posted. Thanks to everyone that's already
confirmed their order.

It seems there will be a slight delay in the bodies...

I emailed Jamey (form Bolink) the pictures taken from the Ebay body. He
confirmed that it looked like their body. But in order to be sure, they are
going to make a cold pull of the mold in styrene and send it to me to ensure
that it is what we are looking for as a group. I will take a LOT of pictures
of it and post them onto my picture site and post the link. I'll give
everyone a couple days to look over all the pictures to make sure there's no
flaw or anything that needs to be fixed before they pull all the lexan
bodies. Then I will order.  According to Jamey from the time I order the
bodies, they should ship within 3 days max. After talking with Jamey for a
while and explaining DOT ORG a bit, it seems Bolink may now be interested in
making a scirocco II, or 10th scale versions of both in the future. I will
keep in touch with them about this.

Scared you didn't I.
So all is well, I'm happy with this company, and I hope you all understand.
I should see the cold pull body around Monday or Tuesday.  So this means if
you still haven't ordered or confirmed, you've got time.

Joshua Hignight
Student Services/Technical Services
New Mexico Campus
(505) 821-4800