From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Craig Williams
Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2001 2:27 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Who is Running the TT 16V Fuel Enrichment Module?

Hey Everyone,

I'm running one of these on my 16V and am having a weird problem that may be
attributed to it. I'm not sure, so I want to see if anyone else is having
the same thing happen while running it.

What's happening is that while I'm driving I randomly get a sudden loss of
power. I call it a hiccup. It's only momentary and everything is back to
normal in a few seconds. Sometimes it happens repeatedly, and other times it
only does it once in a long while. Last night when I was running the car, it
started doing it. Just for curiosity's sake, I decided to un-hook the TT
module, and the car was fine. I made three test drives without it and it
never hiccupped.

I have to do some more testing with and without it, but I'm really
interested in knowing if anyone else has experienced it.

Thanks -- Craig Williams
1981 Scirocco S 2008cc 16V (As seen in 01-2001 Sport Compact Car)
1991 Passat Wagon 2.0 16V (For Wife & Son)
2000 Saab Viggen (20 psi, Turbo charged monster)
Northern California, USA