Re: Shift Linkage

Chris DeLong wrote:

> Well for one. My name is not Christian (nor am I one) it is Christoffer. And
> I was only saying sorry for embarassing you.
<snip>
> Now if we were talking about a car that was less than a year old and Mr.
> Clutch had never had his hands on it then you "might" be right.
>
> Just flippin ya shit. Its all cause you never showed up with those promised
> Fat Cats at ND ;-p
>
> Chris DeLong

Ok, ok. Valid points. But I still hold that they should be done AFTER
you do the other things, namely plate verification and bushings.  THEN
do the spline adjustment, if needed.

I opened the case of Fat Cats just the other day, no use keeping beer
long enough to let it go skunk.  We toasted Sciroccos in General and our
own in particular.

btw- The Christian part is a take on Cpt Bligh and the Bounty.

nuff said, Peace.

TBerk