Re: where to put three MORE gauges...

MK1 or MK2?  I have a MK1 console in my car (with the stock holes for 2
gauges) and I cut the pocket out just below the gauges and mounted a
plexiglass piece with space for three more gauges (possibly 4) over the
hole.  Works perfect and you still have a pocket below for crap!

Dave

LMK and I will send a pic!

> i already have the 3-gauge cluster...but...
>
> i have three more gauges that i have to mount somewheres. i thought about
> cutting holes in the glovebox, that would work but it might bleed the
color
> out of the needles. i have a vdo console cluster for three gauges but it
> wont fit on my dash. i dont want to drill holes underneath my radio.
anyone?