Re: 13 x 8 wheels/ tire options?

You can get a 215/50/13 in a couple of different brands at Tire Rack.
This is about an inch shorter or about 5% difference in diameter than a
stock sized tire.  Not too bad but its going to affect the speedo and
gearing a bit, but it should give you shorter gearing which might help if
you want that.  Any narrower than 215 probably wont fit very nicely over an
8" rim, and even this is probably the upper limit for width for a 215.
This is probably the only size option you have, there just isnt much
seleciton in the wider low profile 13" sizes, even in race tires.

Eric Person
86.5 16v