Update on my car

Well I just spoke with the shipping company about my car and it's status.
Much to my surprise I found out that my car is actually making the journey
across Canada by train from Vancouver to Toronto and then is being trucked
from Toronto to delaware crossing the border at Lewiston (near Niagra in New
York). The bad thing is that the car is now not due here until the last week
of October and I can't take this waiting much more. That coupled with the
fact that Im driving a Mazda Protege isn't making it any easier.

Rich
-88 Scirocco 1.8t
-00 GTI VR6 - SOLD
-88 Scirocco 2.0 16v - R.I.P.