From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Gerry Reichelt
Sent: Monday, October 08, 2001 10:15 PM
To: Scirocco List
Cc: Jon Joyce
Subject: FS: '87 16v

'87 16v with 130k+ miles, was flash when new. More recently repainted by a
poorly trained monkey in a shade of silver. Front end needs slight
straightening. Wheels are stock teardrops with good Continental rubber. Car
is also stock. Has older Denon in-dash cd receiver with Blaupunkt 4x6's
front & 6x9's rear.
 Recent parts replaced:
clutch, transfer pump, idle air stabilizer, injector o-rings/plastic
inserts, new distributor & cap, cam cover gasket, shift linkage, a/c
converted to 134a, Upper and rear Eurosport strut braces, fuseblock/relay
plate, more stuff I can't think of at the moment.
 New parts (not installed) include:
H&R sport springs, Fuba mast, door handles w/locksets, hatch lock gasket,
front/rear brake pads, rear caliper rebuild kit(Lucas)
 Spare used parts: (2) 90a alternators (1 works), teardrop with good cond.
Goodrich T/A, rubber steering wheel w/center panel, power steer. pump, (2)
used/leaky distributors, 1 used but good hall sender, body side molding,
more stuff that again escapes me.
 I'm asking $1500 as is plus buyer picks the car up. E-mail off list if
interested. I'm not interested in parting it out or selling the parts such
as the springs piecemeal so please don't ask. The car is located in Oklahoma
City, Ok. (attn. Texas listers)

Gerry Reichelt