Re: Dyno numbers from this weekend.

Ill have the charts up by the end of the week.

The bottom end is a stock 2.0. I have headwork and thats all that that is done to the head besides the TT springs. No valve work.

No need for motronic. Never seen a chart that made it worth it for me to swap. I dont like the lack of tuneability of that system.