R/C bodies (Confirmation)

If I sent you a confirmation request email, please respond. I have received
a majority of them back, but not all. I would like to make the order
tomorrow and need to know how many to order. As mentioned in the email,
payment was not required, but confirmation that you will buy the body (s)
is. Thanks guys!

To those that did confirm, thanks! I should have shipping charges for you by
the end of the week (I hope). And thanks for your patience.

BTW, I will make future orders for the bodies, but I will probably charge a
small service fee for doing the work at that time ;)

Joshua Hignight
Student Services/Technical Services
New Mexico Campus
(505) 821-4800