RE: Cooling fan question

1) if you stand on the driver side of the car, and you look at your
TB it will be between the TB and the Firewall
it is not easily accessed, but you will notice a rubber plug in
your rain tray that has wires passing through it
remove rain tray, get small flat screwdriver, and pop that rubber
plug out, and slip the screwdriver through the hold of the rain
tray into the TB idle screw neck (the screw itself is not visible).

2) The O2 sensor is actually connected to your downpipe or intake
manifold, but you should see a green wire with a black on one end
and brown connector to it that leads to your computer, unplug that
connection. you will know right away if it is a problem or affects
the car right away the idle will go down or not. (grin, man you
need a Bentley bad!)

Patrick