[OT-fun?]What do you call a group of Sciroccos??

Any one read Dutch Mandel's column in the last Autoweek?  He was
offering suggestions as to what to call groups of different cars, like
a keg of Coopers or a stampede of Mustangs (a study in "collective
nouns",
apparently).

We discussed this awhile ago.  My offering to the list and to Mr.
Mandel was a "fist" of Sciroccos, but he emailed me back and pointed
out that a "gust", "storm", or "blow" might be a better fit.  And any
one is.  I like a storm of Sciroccos, myself.  BTW Mr. Mandel also
suggested a "swarm" of Beetles.

But what about the other VWs?  here are my offerings:

A cart of Golfs
A stream of Jettas
A physic of Quantums
A passel of Passats (alliteration, dontcha know)
A dash of Dashers (weak)
A colony of Rabbits (see http://www.ojohaven.com/collectives/)
A skulk of Foxes (as above.  Mr. Mandel says "skulking")
A blow of Corrados (it is a wind, and they are blown...)
An ocean of 4motions....?
A park of Eurovans (they are shaped like trailers, after all...)

More wine!

BTW, here's the column:
<http://www.autoweek.com/columnists/cat_content_columnists.mv?port_code=autoweek&cat_code=columnists&loc_code=index&content_code=00568804>

=====
Ron (Cheapass)
'87 16V, ("Victor"), '93 Cabby ("Teufelhasen")
ICQ 108845455

Stupid is as stupid does.
-F. Gump