RE: Fresh Air Blower

remove rain tray, the big black bubble you see in the middle,
remove the bolts, and tada right there !
I just did this on mine thinking the resistor was dead (only 4th
speed working on fan) turned out was a bunch of crap inside the
area and after cleaning the electrical brushes, I got all speeds
working again...