did I miss any good VW Parts place?

I just made a bunch of requests for quotes for an complete exhaust
system for my 85 rocco
(4-2 manifold, 2-1 down pipe, catalytic converter, intermediate
pipes and Muffler) to the following places, if you know one that
would not be listed below could you provide email contact or web
site address for me to ask them too, thank you guys.

I have send quote requests to :

Adirondacks, Advanced Motor sports, APS outlets, Eurosports,
Evolution Sports, GPR parts, Impex Auto Parts, P.E.S, Vee Parts,
Motorworks.com, virtual World Parts (pottermans), VS-Sports,
Volkswerks, Rapid Parts and Megaparts.

  / _ /_  __/ __/ A Texan's Scirocco,
 / __ |/ / _\ \   1985 8v, http://longcoeur.com/scirocco
/_/ |_/_/ /___/   (ICQ) 32918816 (AIM) Patricdlc