Re: Best looking VW of all time?

I thought one of the designs for the MKII became the Porsche 924.  Who did
that design?

Since someone took the step to naming an Audi in this contest as a VW
product, I'll have to vote for the Lamborghini Diablo.  What a beautiful
car.  Next to that is the Avus.  For pure VW, I'll take an early Kharmann
Ghia convertible.  Love the wood dash, the dinky rail bumpers and all those
curves.  --Oh, there was a picture floating around of a Polo coupe prototype
that was totally awesome, so    - I guess what I'm saying is that I can't
decide.

BH

> > Wrong on both. The Impulse was supposed to be the MKII and was designed
by
> > the same person who designed the MKI. VW decided to go with an in house
> > design. It is highlighted in detail in the March/April 2000 GRM.
> > Tom Byrne
> > 84 Charger 2.2 FSP
> > 99 Neon DOHC Coupe

The