RE: Best looking VW of all time?

Aaron wrote:
> its definately between of
> course the beloved Scirocco II, and i dont know maybe the golf 4,
> maybe the passat 4, i really like those.

Well, this will be a pointless but very entertaining conversation, so I'll
bite. :^) The Mk1 Scirocco and the Karmann Ghia are my two picks. The
Corrado SLC is the most aggressive looking of all. I'll follow you on the
Golf 4; it is certainly the most beautiful of the cars *since* the Mk1
Scirocco.

Sorry, but the Scirocco II looks like a Germanic Isuzu variant. :^) The
Passat looks dignified, but it sure is bland! What emotion does it evoke?
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut

Check out our rally team's website!