Re: [vent] watercooled newbie vs "experienced" carpart salesperson. (long)

RIGHT ON!!!!  The worst thing about people who know-it-all is that they know
all they will ever know!!!  Believe me, I know, I work for someone who has
20 YEARS EXPERIENCE!!!!  COUNT THEM, 20!!!  And nothing I say is worth a
nickel even though I have over 10 years experience.  The difference is that
I am open to learning new things where he can't learn anything new because
he knows it all!!!!  I don't buy parts from where I work either!!!

Dave