Re: Was: OT 3/8" Air Impact Now: Electric 1/2" Impact

I bought a Dewalt about 3 years ago (before I got an air compressor)
and used it quite abit. I was pretty satisfied with it. It was strong
enough to remove the front axle nuts which is why I bought it. I
couldn't do it using a 16" breaker bar. I think its rated @ 240 ft-lbs.

The craftsman looks to be the same thing and is about $20 cheaper.

Another part of the cost is impact sockets if you don't already have
them.