Pssst! Anybody wanna buy a Passat?

I have a 1990 Passat for sale.   It supposedly has a cracked block (2.0
liter 16v), although I haven't verified that.  It runs and drives, but has
no coolant in it.  The oil is clean and not overfull, so the water is either
burning or leaking externally (it was empty when I got it, haven't tried
filling it, and before somebody asks, it hasn't been run for more than 30
seconds at a time).  My personal guess is that it froze and is leaking
externally.

The car has approx 115,000 miles on it, and is very nice overall.  Only body
damage is a slight scrape in the paint on the rear passenger door, and faded
paint on the rear spoiler.  Has a nice interior, and all power options
(windows, sunroof, mirrors, etc) work as they should.  It has aftermarket 5
spoke alloy 15" rims (4x100 pattern, will fit any 4 cyl watercooled 'dub).
It is an automatic, which do not have a great reliability record.  This
tranny seems to be in good shape, although I haven't driven it fast enough
to check all the gears.  1st and reverse work great!  The last Passat auto
tranny I had was sold for $500.

I want $500 for the entire car.  I do not have a title, so it's pretty much
a parts car unless you have a title and VIN tags for it (not condoning such
activities, just implanting the idea...  heh)  It's located in Colorado
Springs.  I have a truck and trailer and can deliver, but my delivery
charges are not cheap  :)    (about $1 a loaded mile depending on where you
are)

Email me offlist if interested

Thanks

John