Re: [RE: Fwd: Re: US bumpers my 2cents]

"Fry, Larry" <LEF@chem-tronics.com> wrote:
Andrew-  I share your concern about being involved in an accident, but don't
get paranoid to the point that you can't enjoy the ride!!!   We build our
'Rocs to drive!  They WILL get stone chips, scratches, dents, and -
sometimes - wrecked.  It just goes with the territory.

I have to agree, my cousin spent all kinds of time and money restoring an old
Vette. I asked him recently if he still had it, and was shocked when he told
me he sold it BECAUSE HE WAS TOO NERVOUS DRIVING IT! I dont drive my Rocc
everywhere, but I sure intend to drive it a lot. How can  you help it? (and
you already know my opinion on the bumpers...)