Any suggestions for a radiator upgrade?

<very heavy sigh> This is getting, like, really old. Even with all I've done for my baby lately it still isn't happy. Now it has a pinhole leak in the radiator. Wonder if that's the cause of the overheating that I've been blaming on the air conditioner? Anyway, as long I'm replacing the radiator, is there is a bigger or heavier-duty one off another year/model that I can upgrade to? This is an '82 8V with the filler cap on the radiator (no expansion tank).