RE: Pics of my Scirocco and drivers seat question

no shit!

I drive Dale Mabry to County Line, then get on Collier Parkway, make the
zig~zag @ Livingston and continue down County Line all the way to Bruce B.
Downs then go south every single day. Then I go the opposite way home every
day. Small world. I was driving my Sportruck until last week though. But I
haven't seen any rocs out there. I saw one once on the way to our friend's
house. It was a black 16v I think. Do you have dreads?

Our schedules must be slightly off to keep missing other. I pass through
around 7:40~7:50 and 16:05~17:30

there's now enough of us to start organizing for car shows and cruises w/
visiting members from other regions.

Dan
'87 16v 'Rocco
'81 Rabbit Sport Truck