RE: Pics of my Scirocco and drivers seat question

Lutz, but on the pasco side.  There is a better shape
than my Scirocco in my neigborhood. If you know where
the County-line and Colier Parkway intersection that
is where I live.  Near County Line road in Turtle
Lakes.  I go to Land 0' Lakes HS.
On Livingston Ave.  There is a gold 84 Scirocco that
is nice condition.  I haven't seen a 16v in many years
on Dale Mabrey
--- dan <danws69@earthlink.net> wrote:
> really, where?
> Lutz?