Need a Knock Box

It looks like the reason my fuel pumps aren't running is that the relay
isn't getting the ground it needs from the knock sensor control
box.  Thanks to Brian Wagner for all his help in tracking this bad boy down.

The bad news is that the dealer wants $675 ($1,000 core) for one.  That's
more than half of what I paid for the car.  I tried all the local junk
yards, but no one even has a Scirocco let alone one with CIS-E.  Soooo, if
anyone happens to be parting out a 16v and has a knock box they'd be
willing to part with, I'll certainly give you a fair price for it.  Part
No. 811 907 397E.

TIA

John
'87 16v