16v Fuel System Help

I'm not getting any fuel when I try to start my car.  I put the cold start
injector in a jar and nothing.

Here's the background:  I replaced the driver's side motor mount and had to
drop the engine down pretty low to get the bracket off.  I removed the
battery and the fuel distributor when I did this.

Here's what I've checked:  I have spark.  The fuel pumps run if I bridge
the fuel pump relay socket (as outlined in the Bentley).  The relay
works.  All the electrical connections "appear" to have been restored.  I
traced out the knock sensor circuit as well.

Any suggestions?

TIA

John
-87 16v