Need wiring diagram for '90 Cabby

I need a wiring diagram for a '90 cabriolet, and the Bently for this car (also covers the Scirocco) seems to be hard to find right now.  I hope its not out of print!!  The Haynes manual is useless (no complete wiring diagrams newer than '84!) So, can anyone:

-sell me the Bently
-tell me where to find one
-send me a copy of the wiring diagram
or
- tell me if the headlight/wiper motor/heater blower/load reduction relay wiring is the same as on an A2 jetta (which do I have the book for)?

Bill

'90 Cabriolet (new purchase, someone let the "magic smoke" out of the dashboard)
'86 Jetta
'87 Scirocco (comming soon, I hope)