(OT) Anyone want a 85 Celica ST?

My sister has an 85 Celica ST for sale (best offer).  It blew a head gasket
so she bought a different car.  The body is in good shape as far as I
remember and the interior is OK too.  I think it is white and when I was
visiting her last year I tuned it and replaced some stuff (can't remember
what now) and it ran good and hard!!  Anyway, she lives in the Haines City,
Florida area and has no way of transporting it so it would need to be
someone close or someone willing to transport it.  If you are interested
email her at:  joyfulnoize24@hotmail.com   Thanks!!

Dave

P.S.  If you have troubles getting a hold of her LMK because I don't know
how accurate the address is.