Wife wants a Roc!

Hey all, my wife wants a Roc and will NOT drive a stick. I found this 85 on
yahoo and it's only about a 2hr drive to go grab it. My local bone yard has
3 Rocs, all of which are 85's and still plentiful for parts. Are there any
known problems to look out for with the autos?
Watcha think.

windows, power steering, cold AC, current inspection sticker. White exterior
with some minor dings, real nice cloth interior with one small tear on the
drivers side seat. Nice little sports car, priced to sell!
Features:  Air Conditioning · Automatic · Power Windows · Premium Sound