RE: Fwd: Re: US bumpers my 2cents

So true - mines been crunched 3 times in the last 12
months, once in the rear hard, once into a mud bank by
the missus and once into a tyre wall!

I can safely say the bumpers made no difference.

Anyway - Damn thing is not the same so its coming off
the road next week for a complete front end rebuild
and to sort out all those niggling problems.

Luckily the Jetta is up and running - just a little
more fettling and then its ready.

Andrew-  I share your concern about being involved

Andy Holmes

91 Scirocco Scala
83 Jetta 2.1 Xflow