Re: MD, VA, DC gtg

--- "Blake P. Pelzer" <bppelzer@midway.uchicago.edu>
wrote:
> So I'm just wondering what everybody's schedules
> look like for October. At
> the very least I thought maybe some of you long time
> residents could do a
> junkyard tour? I claim any white MKII hoods.
> Otherwise we could just meet
> and talk shop. Any thoughts? Everything except this
> weekend works for me.
>
> Blake
> Laurel, MD

I was hoping to prod a little get together up at Loch
Raven this month - but it looks like all my weekends
will be busy as hell.

I might be able to make it one Saturday in November if
the weather holds out (Indian Summer in Maryland!)

However, April 2002 will be the first Loch Raven
Treffen!!!!

If you want any advice on junkyards, contact me
directly at my address below . . .

=====
Mark Peele
1985 Scirocco, 1982 Scirocco, 1981 Scirocco, 1978 Scirocco, 1987 Golf GT
http://www.scirocco2.de/mark.htm
Direct Mail: SCIROCCO_GTX@YAHOO.COM
Need parts? try http://www.parts4vws.com/ (Potterman)
or http://www.germanautoparts.com/ (Adirondack)