Re: Porsche 924 rack into Scirocco?

Peter you are referring to 16V Scirocco racks right? AFAIK the A2 racks are
not close like the 16v scirocco racks. FWIW 16V scirocco racks are the
closest available in NA for ratio stock. Unfortunately they are all power. I
think the spec was 2.5 revolutions for the 16V Scirocco rack and all the
rest are like 3.0 revolutions. This measurement would be lock to lock of
course.

Chris DeLong
ICQ#45030867
Seattle, WA USA