Re: H2O 4 quik wrap-up

  Damnit! Here I go, making plans to get out there with a friend from work, I
wind up waiting around till mid-afternoon before I give up the day as wasted.
Ends up he was out till 4am (like that's any excuse) and didn't even see
daylight until 2 pm. That bastard.
  Sounds like it was a good show, I'll be at next one out here even if I have
to sacrifice small animals to do it.

Carl
77rocco
89fox