Auto-X Palisades Mall sunday da 7TH

Hey everyone.. I'm not sure if you're aware if this, but the next
Westchester Sports Car Club Auto-X is here...
www.wscc.org
Here's the link to check out the dates/directions go to the according
link... I will be there, and I hope to be able to get more volkswagons to
show up for this. Last time there was an

early 80's MkII 8v - didn't race...
mid-80's Cabby - which I might add kicked ass!!!
'87 16 scirocco - my ride... though I sucked I had a great time.

This time it won't be as hot, but I would love to see more Sciroccos there.
And or any V-Dubb!!! I will setting upa canopy/tent for the occasion. The
VACers and H2Oers are going to be there, and I believe they're going to be
setting up a drivng excursion afterwards... Soooo even if you don't want to
race the auto-X come on out for the hell of it, and root for the german
cars!!!
chris jevens
ps- the blck scirocco...