Re: Hi I am new here

My Scirocco is Black and is a manual.  I got it for
free since my uncle didn't want it anymore since we
sold him an 83 Jetta.  The car didn't run for 4 years
since my family ignored it and it sat there until last
year.  We finaly got the car running and it was really
loud.  The brakes work great, but the idle is nearing
at 4000 from a normall idle from last year.  The
shifter has a lot of play.  It cam from Yonkers, NY.
THe suspension is very harsh problably to the potholes
 I guess it was I get for getting it free

=====
-Andrew
1984 Black Scirocco(stock)