Re: dismantling my rocco

Sorry bout the previous (non)post, itchy trigger finger :)

To take Jim's idea a step further; one thing that I've done when undertaking
projects on a similar scale is to video tape the dismantling.  A patient
friend with some interest in cinematography comes in very handy for this
purpose.  The tape also makes for some entertaining viewing some time after
the job is completed.

- Jan Folkson
NYC, NY

http://www.janfolkson.com

'86 16V
'99 Passat GLS 1.8t
'00 Beetle GLX 1.8t

"There are two types of people in this world...People who separate people
into two types and the others"