Re: Roll Cage rules ?

jester@westfailure.net wrote:

> Also, A1's are notoriously floppy, it would seem like the stiffening a
> cage offers would offset any weight penalty it might impose... any ideas
> on that one?

I drove Jody Bailey's ill-fated Mk2 green monster last year.. it had a full
cage.  The difference in overall chassis stiffness between it and my car
(which has a full complement of stressbars) was incredible.. and probably
wound up saving his life when it flipped on its way back to Canada.. :0

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA