Re: oh sh*t! there's water in my 'roc. Any troublespots?

Open the hood and in the corner under the hinge for the hood, there are
elongated slots. These slots are the drains, sounds like your a plugged,
either with a air hose or high pressure water hose flush them out.

HTH

Brian

87 16v
86 8v (parts car)