Cathy, thanks for the pics

Got my pictures yesterday, thank you!  That one of me alone sure didn't come
out well, but I do have a beautiful pic of Jason...hehehe...maybe I'll frame
it.  ;)

Actually, that one makes my car look great.  That's the one angle of my car
that you can't see any rust, and the paint is actually shiny there.

My wife thinks that all of us are nuts.  "You drove to Buffalo to work on
your car, and someone took a picture of the Ratbastard (her name for the
'roc) and send it to you?  Weird people."

Oh well.  She drives an Excort, what does she know?!?!

Marc