Re: Supersprint muffler cost? - Was: which exhaust

Howdy all,

I had a Sebring for a long time but rusted through and
they were not to be found anywhere for awhile.

Now, I have had the SuperSprint muffler for 3 years
and it can only be described as ...awesome! Way better
than the Sebring  ever was, and better fit up too
(although tight).  I really haven't heard anything as
smooth/tuned and authoritative, but just my opinion.

The rest of the system is a TT race downpipe and TT 2
1/4" stainless center.

You'd swear it really was 1/3 of a Ferrari.

Dave
88 TT 2.0 16v

Got mine through BMP which is the US importer. It was
about $300.