From: Patrick Bureau [mailto:pbureau@home.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2001 4:17 AM
To: _scirocco List
Subject: good to the last drop ?? was: Fuel mileage / fuel pump

Actually this brings the question " do you suck it all up to the last drop
?" (WBG) and when is the last time you emptied your gaz tank and cleaned it
out. most people get to the edge of the reline on the tank ~2-3 galons left
because below that the tank is got crap in it. I go into the beginning of
the red line because I just got my tank clean, steamed, and pressure tested
not too long ago, and I know it aint got any crap in it. and I have not felt
a drop in power in the engine, nor hesitation. maybe I don't turn the
corners like you guys do, so perhaps I have not hit a pocket of air.

As a matter of technical note, is there a schedule recommended time to get a
gas tank cleaned/steamed/pressured tested?