Thanks Daun, and sighting in Ohio

  First off, thanks to Daun for offering to help me out should something have
gone wrong  on my trip to Indiana over the last few weeks, fortunately I
didn't need to call him for anything (unfortunately I didn't get to meet one
of the listers). Although after the first day I almost did try and see if he
would have allowed me to HIDE at his place!  :)
  On the way back, I spotted a beautiful silver MK II sitting off the side of
the entrance ramp to 70 East, looked imaculate at 60mph, had to slow down.
  Other stuff; looks like no VW's in the junk yards in Ft. Wayne, IN.; the VW
dealership there has a lovely red '99 or '00 Type 1 from Mexico; and the guy
who thought any 4-cyl engine only needs a 4-spd tranny should be hunted down
and pummeled with a every four speed put in a water cooled VW....  enough
ranting.

Carl
77rocco
89fox