Re: Fuel mileage / fuel pump (sucking)

The main pump is cooled to some extent by the fuel going through it (low
enough would cause intermittent flow)AND, imagine sucking a thick shake
through a straw.  13.5ish gallons going down to the orange zone creates a
vacuum if your gas cap is sealing.  Lord knows the sucking that goes on
Navy never prepared me for...uhh, well Al knows what I mean dontcha
buddy.  Hell, anybody that would drive a green scirocco is BOUND to raise
some suspensions...?

Eric
Good, bad...I'm the guy with the gun!
http://www.geocities.com/blitzkrieg16v