HELP!@# my rocco's frame is cracked bad :( I need a clean low mileage reasonably cheap A1 shell of any sort!

Shit, the frame is cracked. Help. I need another A1 car to swap my 2.0l 11:1 16v, AGB with quaife and coilovers onto :( The crack is bad, and it goes from the bottom of the bumper mounting frame, which is welded to the strut tower has a crack, the location would be directly vertical above the front a-arm, and it's bad. I lift my front end, and my neighbor can stick his knife blade into the crack!@It's in such a stressful point, getting it welded won't make me feel safe. I need a *CLEAN* A1 shell, running or not to throw my 16v stuff & drivetrain/suspension into. Anything considered, must be crack free, rust free, moderate mileage. I'm in Columbia Maryland, somebody help a brother out that has to scrap and part his fav. tornado red rocco now :( Fuck. This ruins my day.
			-ghuff