Bad owner. No Dub.

I swear the P.O. of my 86 16v *NEVER* washed the engine bay. Ever. I'm scrubbing 75lbs of grease off this chassis, it was 1/2" thick on the core support & front bumper housing. The whole front end is nasty, and I haven't touched the wheel wells or undercarriage yet :( I went through 1 gallon of purple power already and I think I may end up needing about 2 more! It's taking about 5 minutes of scrubbing a patch of this unknown substance before you can see paint. It's so bad in the front, it's all down the inside of the bodykit. I keep finding more bare metal or primer too, so it looks like I need to pickup another can of spray tornado red, since I only have 1 medium sized one for patching up the engine bay, front end, and hatch. Bad owner, now I see why he had a new minivan sitting in his driveway when he sold me this thing. What a lazy bitch!
	-ghuff