Wiper arms

Well I know that a few this year will want to get different wiper arms like
I did.  The little splines on the pass side wiper arm on my 87 rocco decided
to dissappear from the previous ownder not having the nut tightened all the
way down, and I really think they loved moving heavey snow with both front
and back wipers because the rear motor was TOAST.  Anyway, last snow storm
we had here I was reminded that the right wiper was NOT going to work.  This
made me kinda annoyed since I JUST put new blades on al l3 wipers!
So my trek up to Ogden, I put that on the list of things to get.
The rear wiper assembly was replaced 9I now have a rear wiper, thanks to the
faded orange 85 rocco.
As far as wiper arms for the front.  This I found out in 29 degree
weather...
an 85 fox and 91 jetta have the same length of wiper arms, the bugs have a
totally different arm all together and do you REALLY want chrome wipre arms?
On a black car I think it would alright.
Since I only had a choice of the 91 jetta, 85 fox, a few audies (I dont know
what year they werent what I was looking for anyway, 86 scirocco, 85
scirocco, and a vw truck, I found that the foxs arms worked the best.  The
jettas were too long and the top of the blade would hit the window moulding.
Also kiffed a fusebox of relays.  I believe what my dad says, "Never can
have enough fuses!"  I believe it along with relays. :)
-=John=-