RE: Head Liners - was: a quick thank you, and a quick question.

THANKS!

Obvious question,  Anyone order one of these?   Anyone know
how they fit?  I am a little skeptical as I think the MK1
and MK2 would have different roof lines and thus different
headliners (could be wrong), but they list "75-89 Volkswagen
Scirocco Custom-fit Velour Headliner Kit".

Are the headliners actually the same across all Scirocco?

TIA

--
Cory Langford
'86 2L Oettinger Turbo Project