Re: Fuel mileage / fuel pump

Like I said, I never messed with ANYTHING.  This is the way the car came.I
told the tech that did the inspection that if it doesnt pass DONT touch it!
I've heard how picky VW's can be.  If one thing is wrong thats it. :/
I stood right there and watched him.  he never touched a thing and the car
passed on it's own...no help.  All I did was burn a tank of 91 octane from
ogden to Salt lake and then down to St. George and back and I STILL had
fuel.  So I filled it up again with 91 octane only this time I put 108 (it's
like 104 +) and then took it up to the tech.
No secrets no hidden little tricks, thats what I did.
-=John=-