RE: a quick thank you, and a quick question.

I've looked around myself, and I have not found any, BUT, there was this
company selling head liners for scirocco from months back and they had the
black colored ones, maybe they would sell this sunroof liner rubber in
black, but the trick is to have someone post the link... anyone ?

Patrick