Re: Hot start problems.....suggestions?

Sounds like too much fuel somewhere.  What type of car?  Thermo time switch?
Bad fuel distributor?  Bad warm up regulator?  Leaking cold start valve
(they always have pressure)?  A good way to see if it is too much fuel or
not enough is to check the plugs when it is acting up.  If they are wet,
then you have too much fuel problems, if dry, there may be some type of
other problem.  It is possible that the ignition system could have problems
once it gets hot (short in the Hall Sender or something).  HTH!!

Dave